Account Executive (KY)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
BE AWESOME, DO AWESOME THINGS. That’s what we’re all about at RocketLevel. Our mission is to empower small businesses to succeed so local communities can thrive.
We’re looking for passionate, motivated team members who will represent RocketLevel in their beloved city. As the local “Ambassador”, you’ll make a positive impact in your local area while also building a solid book of business with residual compounding income.
Why you’ll love it:
- Strong earning potential through residual, compounding commission (no limits/cap)
- Year 1: $100,000
- Year 2: $160,000
- Year 3: $215,000
- Paid training and bonuses during ramp up period
- Leads provided
- Full time W2 position with benefits (Full coverage for medical, dental, vision insurance)
- 100% Remote & Flexible Hours
- Employer-paid Term Life and Personal Accident Insurance plus optional Employee-paid Voluntary Insurance (Disability, Life)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (Telephone/Online Confidential Support, Counseling, Resources and Referrals)
- Commuter Benefits
- Recognition with Company awards
- Comprehensive Training and Career Development
- Fast paced startup environment with many opportunities to meet other team members (virtual events and happy hours)
- Open door policy / access to leadership to provide feedback
- Paid referral program
- and more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build your book-of-business by connecting with businesses (via company-provided leads) through cold calls, digital prospecting, outside sales, webinars, events, referrals
- Become the go-to digital marketing consultant for your local small business community -- social media, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), digital advertising, customer relationship management (CRM) marketing automation and more
- Understand RocketLevel product offerings and align with clients’ marketing needs and goals
- Cultivate a network of thriving small businesses on RocketLevel and share inspirational success stories
- Liaise between client accounts and RocketLevel support team as needed
- Establish strong relationship with clients to develop Raving Fans
What you’ll bring:
- BA / BS degree preferred
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude with great energy - a must!
- Ability to self motivate and stay productive in a remote environment
- A team player and work/participate with broader Ambassador teams across the country
- Competitive spirit with strong desire to succeed in sales or sales management
- 1+ years sales experience preferred
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales minimums
- Territory will be dependent on where the candidate resides
Why an Ambassador? Ambassadors are more than just salespeople; you’re truly connected to the community and want to make a positive impact where you live. You’re great at making friends, building trust, and helping people find solutions to help them achieve their goals. You’ll have a team who will give you all the tools to ensure your success!
MORE ABOUT ROCKETLEVEL
RocketLevel helps companies grow by leveraging the power of digital marketing at every stage of the buying cycle. We help our clients ATTRACT new prospects, ENGAGE leads, NURTURE the relationship, and GROW the business —all through marketing automation.
Our mission is to empower small businesses to succeed so their local communities can thrive. We currently serve thousands of SMBs and franchise businesses across North America.
Check us out: rocketlevel.com | @rocketlevel
We look forward to hearing from you!